Wednesday 4 June 2014

Nerves


Coming up to the release of all my books, is always a nerve-wracking experience, but curses, and deception is even more so. Most of you have read the first editions of book one, and book two. This means you've waited a lot longer for the release of book three. I've had many of you, hounding me since last year, wanting to know the release date. As it stands, the release should be some time next month, but I will keep you updated as always :)
Curses and Deception is very important to me. I've worked hard on this book, and it is based on my favourite character. I also know him to be a favourite among many of my readers, which only adds to my nerves, as well as, the introduction of new characters, and your reaction to them. I really hope you enjoy it, as much as I do :) I can't wait until I have the finished book in my hands, and place it next to the others on my mantelpiece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment