Thursday 25 July 2013

Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read highly recommed.8 July 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Twisted Bloodlines: 1 (Paperback)
Brilliant, could not put this book down. Please hurry with book two looking forward to the next book. Highly recommend
5.0 out of 5 stars Twisted Bloodlines13 Jun 2013
By 
This review is from: Twisted Bloodlines: 1 (Paperback)
An amazing read. Couldn't put it down.Couldn't wait to get to the end to see what happened but then I also didnt want it to end. Love all the characters. Cant wait for the next installment to the series. Would highly recommened people to read this book. Am telling everyone I know to read it.
My Review:
Well, let me just say that this is a fantastic book, but it’s not for the faint of heart nor the weak stomached. It’s a thrilling, scary ride through the life of Megan, but it’s complicated, and dark, and hauntingly amazing. I have never been more shocked by a story’s plots, and bad guys, and twists, and secrets. Trust me, it’s full of things that are awe-inspiring. Plus, let’s just say that the characters will all surprise you. :)  
Megan is a complex character. She’s a scared timid girl when you first meet her- for good reasons. She has been on the run constantly from her father, and boy would I run too. Actually I think I would find every way possible to kill him, but it’s a little more complicated than that. But anywho. So, as she moves to a place she feels safer, she begins to find her self and friends, and for the first time, it really feels like she has a family. Until… well, let’s just say when you constantly have to look over your shoulder, and watch your back, there’s really no way to not make a mistake. And when her new best friend seems to be in trouble, she gets herself in more trouble that she helps. Megan’s adventure, if you can call it that, is a going to wow you. 
There’s so many side characters to talk about. Megan’s twin brother, her mother, her step father, her new best friend and his crazy sister, the crazy stalkers that come around every corner, her new step cousins, I could go one. There’s so many secrets going on between the different characters. And the plot was so well planned. I did not expect things when they happened. This type of crazy hasn’t been done before :) It’s one of those stories that I have to say, it was amazing, but sometimes hard. Some of those things may be hard, but they made the story. I definitely cannot wait for more of this story to go on. I seriously need a few to get what’s coming to them, both good and bad. 5 JAW DROPPING, HEART WRENCHING ACTION PACKED PAWS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment